Friday, October 17, 2014

I'ts official, I am no longer Sasquach!

shaved my legs this morning! It's been a long time since I've been able to bend enough to do that. It's official, I am no longer Sasquach! It's the little things in life that bring joy. I'm still learning about Lupus and what it means for me. Bending is a challange some days, and others, the magic happens! I know it seems a silly thing to be tickeled about, but just think of that 3 year old self, when you finally learn to do a task all by your little self. It's a big deal! 

I just wish I could direct the Lupus symptoms to be more productive. For instance, the hair on my head is falling out at an alarming rate. I've always had a thick head of hair so you can't notice it much yet. I think I could actually build myself a cat from the hair I've left in the shower drain from this week alone! If I could just direct the Lupus to focus on leg hair loss and leave my head alone, we'd be good. But as my mother used to say "Wish in one hand and Sh@# in the other and see what one fills the fastest".

I'm just going to count my blessings and enjoy in the glory of hairless legs for the time being.  Yay me!



No comments: